The Risk Management Specialist is responsible for assessing and identifying potential operational risks that the company may encounter in terms of its processes, including risk associated with new projects, that could result in company losses.
- Identify operational risk indicators through process and data analysis.
- Work with various departments and key personnel to mitigate or reduce the identified risk.
- Participate in procedural audit, and help in drafting policies, standards, and guidelines to reduce operational risk.
- Assist and provide support in risk initiatives and projects, to conduct assessments in order to identify risks and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Assist to gather information, data and perform analysis in order to prepare management reporting.
- Substantial experience in operational/procedural risk management and mitigation
- Extensive experience in data collection and analysis
- Advanced MS Excel background
- Willing to work on changing schedules (no night shift)