The IT Helpdesk / Technical Support Team Lead will be responsible for managing a team that provides in-house technical assistance to computer system users / employees of the company and resolve difficulties concerning the use of computer hardware and software. The Team Lead will assign roles, ensure processes are followed, train and mentor new hires, evaluate staff, and submit reports to management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least one (2) years of experience as a Team Lead managing a group of IT Helpdesk / Technical Supports, with at least five (5) years of experience in the IT field.
- Advanced technical knowledge with the following technologies:
- Microsoft products and application (Windows desktop, servers, Exchange)
- Linux products (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- VMWare products (ESX, vcenter, vsphere)
- Hardware troubleshooting and computer assembly
- Troubleshooting skills in networking concepts (VPN, DNS, LAN)
- Escalation, ticketing systems
- Willing to do a 24/7 rotating schedule including holidays
- Can work under pressure and multi-task